I've seen a lot of really cute, white gameday dresses. I love how simple the white is and how you can dress it up with orange or purple accessories. Some Clemson Girls can really pull off this look, and a white dress is so classy.
My concerns with wearing white on gameday include...
- My back side getting dirty... there's no telling where my bum might end up on gameday, the stands themselves are not pristine, let alone dirty tailgate chairs, sidewalks, grass, etc., etc., etc.
- The whole debate about wearing white after Labor Day - technically the first game is before Labor Day (by two days), so I guess you're in the clear for the first game...but what about another September game?
- What if we have weather like last year's football season? Soaking wet white dress...I don't need to go into detail...you get the idea.
- Will a white dress add 10 pounds on me? We can all agree that white isn't the most flattering of colors.
So.... would you wear a white dress to a Clemson gameday? Have you before? Comment on this blog post and share your thoughts, experiences, etc. OR email us photos of your white dress gameday outfit to share with the rest of the Clemson Girls....
- White dress from Lulus.com
- Necklace from Target.com
- Shoes from GoJane.com
- Handbag from GameDayDivas.com