|Photo credit: rukkus.com|
You can read the full rules here on the College Football Playoff official site, but here's 10 that stood out to us that you might want to know...
- No selfie sticks allowed!
- Not sure how they monitor, but "video recording by any device is prohibited within the stadium and Sportsman’s Park."
- Alcohol: A maximum of 2 alcoholic beverages will be sold per person per transaction, and alcohol sales in the general seating areas will stop at the conclusion of the third quarter. Make sure you have your id on you at all times - if you're carrying an alcoholic beverage and are asked for an id and don't have it, you're automatically kicked out of the stadium.
- All stadium doors will open at 3:30 p.m. MT. Gates back up about 30 min. to kickoff due to security inspections - fans are encouraged to get in the stadium early if possible.
- You can bring in one sealed bottle of water --> "One factory-sealed, non-frozen 500mL (16.9 fl. oz.) plain bottle of water (sports drinks and flavored water not permitted.)"
- No re-entry to the game -- if you leave the stadium, you're not coming back in.
- Men's restrooms have baby changing tables too - so you can make your husband change your baby's diaper so you don't miss out on the game action. :) You are also allowed to bring in food and beverage items for children two years of age or younger.
- Standing for long periods of time is frowned upon... huh? "Fans that enter University of Phoenix Stadium are asked to enjoy the game from the comfort of the seat that is indicated on their ticket. Please keep in mind that when you stand, you block the view of other fans behind you. It is not the College Football Playoff’s intent to limit fan’s enjoyment of the game and cheering after great plays, but continuous standing in seating areas will not be tolerated."
- No umbrellas. The stadium has a retractable ceiling, and it will be closed for this game.
- "Wait for the Whistle" policy: "So that fans do not miss any of the action on the field, University of Phoenix Stadium staff will ask fans on the main and club concourse to wait at the top of the aisle until the end of a play to return to their seats. This “Wait for the Whistle” policy will be enforced throughout the game and your cooperation is appreciated."
I found this approved clear bag on Amazon that if you're a Prime member, can be delivered in 2 days:
|12" x 6" x 12" clear tote|
In accordance with College Football Playoff Best Practices for stadium security, all fans will be subject to security screening prior to entry inside University of Phoenix Stadium along with inspection of all bags and carry-in items. Security staff will utilize handheld and walk-through metal detector to screen all fans at the security checkpoints. Prior to the screening, fans will be asked to remove metal items (cell phones, cameras, and other larger metal objects) from their pockets and person then hold the items in their hands, or put in bins, for security staff to inspect (keys, belts, coins, shoes, wallets, and watches should remain on your person). Please have all bags open for security staff and be prepared to remove any item from inside the bag if requested for closer inspection.
Hope this is helpful!