A Clemson Summer Frozen Daiquiri
- 3 cups pitted, peeled, and sliced fresh peaches, frozen (thawed) unsweetened peach slices, or fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 of a 12-ounce can frozen limeade or lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup light rum or orange juice
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 cups ice cubes
- Fresh peach chunks or small fresh strawberries (optional)
Directions: In a blender combine 3 cups fruit, limeade concentrate, rum and powdered sugar. Cover and blend until smooth. With blender running, gradually add ice cubes through opening in lid until mixture is desired thickness. If you like, garnish with peach chunks or small fresh strawberries thread on wooden skewers. Makes 6 to 8 (4- to 5-ounce) servings.
**Drink responsibly please...
Recipe Source: recipe.com