2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
4 green onions, chopped
1 (1 oz.) package taco seasoning mix
14 (10") flour tortillas
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, green onions, and taco seasoning in a bowl until well blended.
- Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture onto each tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla tightly to create a long tube. Spread more of the cream cheese mixture on the edges of the tortilla to seal.
- Place rolls in the fridge overnight.
- Before serving, cut each roll into 1-inch pieces and serve with salsa for dipping.
Recipe Source: Allrecipes.com