The weather is going to be perfect Spring weather!
There are a number of events taking place this weekend in Clemson, in addition to the Spring game, that you and your family can take part in.
Friday, April 13
- 10:00 AM - until - Clemson Literary Festival - book fairs, readings, live music, etc.
- NOON - 4:00 PM - Horticulture Student Plant Sale @ Greenhouse at the back of the Biotechnology Research Complex (across the parking lot from Hendrix Student Center)
- 6:30 PM - Clemson baseball vs. NC State @ Kingsmore Stadium (purchase tickets)
- 7:00 PM - Christopher Branch concert @ the Amphitheater (admission is FREE) - "A powerhouse singer/songwriter who takes his cues from his South Carolina forerunners Edwin McCain & Hootie & the Blowfish, but also lets his own simplistic, unique songwriting shine through..."
- 11:00 AM - Women's Tennis vs. Wake Forest @ Hoke Sloan Tennis Center (free admission)
- 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM - Be a T.I.G.E.R! Field Day @ Lawn of Littlejohn Coliseum (event details)
- NOON - Clemson baseball vs. NC State @ Kingsmore Stadium (purchase tickets)
- 1:00 PM - IPTAY Annual Meeting @ IPTAY Center (all IPTAY donors invited)
- 1:30 PM - Clemson Son's Bowl @ Memorial Stadium - watch Clemson greats return and play a hilarious game of flag football against each other (free admission)
- 4:00 PM - Orange & White Spring Football Game @ Memorial Stadium (free admission)
- NOON - 4:00 PM - International Food Festival @ Bowman Field - "Come out and experience a smorgasbord of food and live entertainment from all around the world provided by Clemson's nearly 1,200 students from 92 countries."
- NOON - Women's Tennis vs. NC State @ Hoke Sloan Tennis Center (free admission)
- 1:00 PM - Clemson baseball vs. NC State @ Kingsmore Stadium (purchase tickets)
*** If you plan on attending the Orange & White game this weekend and would like to take photos for ClemsonGirl.com, send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know. In return, we will give you a $25 gift card to a sponsor of your choice. ***
It's hard to believe the Spring game is already here...which means that football season is right around the corner. If you've never been to an Orange & White game before, take advantage of a beautiful weather weekend and go. Let's show our Tigers that we support them year round!