February 25, 2011
February 22, 2011
We're still so excited about our giveaway today - Jacob Dean Photography's generous giveaway of a free Clemson photo shoot, including the DVD of images and a $50 photo credit.
And based on the giveaway response - about 425 total entries - you were just as excited.
A very big congratulations to randomly drawn winner....
Shandra, please email us at email@example.com to claim your prize! We can't wait to see the beautiful photos from her Clemson photo shoot!
We would like to give a very special thanks to Jacob Dean Photography for sponsoring such an amazing giveaway. If you haven't already, make sure you 'Like' them on Facebook since they are constantly posting new photo albums full of gorgeous photos.
I can't say enough about how great the work by Jacob Dean Photography is - and I don't think I need to, since the photos really do speak for themselves.
February 20, 2011
If you live in the upstate, you have probably heard of the uber-talented Jacob Dean Photography. They take the most amazing photos… you can literally spend hours browsing through their blog. Here are a few of our faves…
The photo session can take place anywhere in Clemson… such as downtown, on campus, in Death Valley, at the Botanical Garden, etc. They are also willing to visit multiple locations for your photo session if you like.
The photo package prize can be redeemed anytime during 2011 and can be used for an individual, a couple, or a family. The winner may also gift the Clemson photo package to a family member or friend. You don’t have to live in the Upstate to win this giveaway, but the photo session will have to take place in Clemson – Jacob Dean Photography will work with you to schedule the shoot when you will be in Clemson.
How to Enter:
1) Post a comment on this blog post with your first name, last initial and where you are from.
2) ‘Like’ Jacob Dean Photography on Facebook, then post “Clemson Girl sent me!” on this album on the Jacob Dean Photography page to get two entries!
3) For another entry, change your Facebook status to mention this post, tag Jacob Dean’s Facebook page and Clemson Girl’s Facebook page, then post another comment on this blog letting us know you updated your status.
4) Share this post on Facebook and post another comment on this post letting us know you did for another entry.
5) Email this post to two friends and copy us on the email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get another entry.
That’s a total of 6 possible entries! This giveaway is amazing, so take advantage of every entry.
Deadline for entries is Tuesday, February 22nd at NOON EST. We will compile all of the entries and announce the winner on the blog Tuesday afternoon. The winner will have 48 hours to contact us or we will draw a new winner.
We are so excited about this giveaway, and we’re hoping the lucky winner will let us share their photo shoot on the blog.
What a great way to kick off the week! Happy Monday!
February 18, 2011
- Fierce Tiger Tank - Forever21.com, $13.80
- Basic Knit Legging in Black - Forever21.com, $4.50
- Glimmer Goddess Infinity Scarf - CharlotteRusse.com, $9.50
- Silk-cashmere draped cardigan - BlueFly.com, $68.39
- Boho fringe purse - Lulus.com, $38
- Strappy draped cuff sandal - GoJane.com, $24
- Tiger dangle earrings - Etsy.com, $12
- Beaded chain link bracelet - GoJane.com, $9.10
- Black crocheted slouchy beret - Etsy.com, $9.99
February 17, 2011
February 16, 2011
We are super excited to announce the giveaway winner of the monogrammed derby hat from Marley Lilly!
As usual with Marley Lilly giveaways, the response was overwhelming! No surprise that our readers are as in love with Marley Lilly's adorable monogrammed items as we are.
So..without further ado.... the winner of the derby hat of their choice from Marley Lilly is....
Amanda P. from Easley, SC
Congrats Amanda!! Please email us at email@example.com to claim your prize.
If we do not hear from the winner in 48 hours, we will draw a new winner.
Thanks so much to everyone who entered and helped spread the word about the giveaway. Even if you didn't win, these hats are too cute and too affordable to pass up - so hop on over to Marley Lilly's website and get one of your own. And be sure to 'Like' their Facebook page so you can be the first to know of their new monogrammed items that come in.
And of course... big, big thanks to Marley Lilly for sponsoring yet another fabulous giveaway!
We're halfway through the week and almost to the weekend! Whoo hoo!
February 15, 2011
One must have accessory for Spring and Summer is a wide brimmed straw hat - perfect for the pool, the beach, baseball games, etc.
There's also a few big reasons in Spring to have a fun hat - Carolina Cup, Spring Break and Easter!
Marley Lilly, one of our favorite sponsors, has just started selling monogrammed derby straw hats! How adorable are these?
You can get a wide brimmed version (like the pink hat below) or a floppy brimmed version - monogrammed with your initials. You can choose from a wide assortment of color combos.
Like... purple and orange! :)
Marley Lilly would like to give away a derby straw hat one very lucky Clemson Girl reader. The winner will get to pick out the type of hat and colors, and of course have it monogrammed with initials of their choice!
How to Enter:
1) Post a comment on this blog with your first name, last initial, and where you are from for one entry.
2) Share this post on Facebook, post another comment to the blog letting us know you shared on Facebook, and get another entry.
3) Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter - copy @marleylilly and @clemsongirl - to get another entry.
4) Mention this giveaway in your Facebook status today (tag Marley Lilly or Clemson Girl's Facebook pages), then post another comment to the blog letting us know you updated your status and receive another entry.
5) Email two friends a link to this giveaway (copy firstname.lastname@example.org) to get another entry.
That's five possible entries for this giveaway! The deadline for entries will be tomorrow, Wednesday, Feb. 16, at NOON EST. We will compile all of the entries, randomly draw a winner and post the winner's name to the blog tomorrow afternoon. The winner has 48 hours to contact us to claim their prize or we will draw a new winner - so make sure you visit the blog tomorrow afternoon to see if you have won.
What a fabulous giveaway! Don't miss out on this one... Thanks Marley Lilly!
February 14, 2011
Also, the 2011 Clemson Football schedule was announced today... tough schedule with Auburn, FSU, VT, and Boston College all back to back.
Clemson Football Schedule 2011
Date - Opponent
Sept. 3 - TROY
Sept. 10 - WOFFORD
Sept. 17 - AUBURN
Sept. 24 - FLORIDA STATE
Oct. 1 - at Virginia Tech
Oct. 8 - BOSTON COLLEGE
Oct. 15 - at Maryland
Oct. 22 - NORTH CAROLINA
Oct. 29 - at Georgia Tech
Nov. 5 - Open Date
Nov. 12 - WAKE FOREST
Nov. 19 - at NC State
Nov. 26 - at South Carolina
Visit the Clemson Tigers official athletic site for more info.
You can view the entire ACC schedule here (opens PDF).
February 11, 2011
Get the look:
- Retro Orange Dress - Lulus.com, $88
- Ruffle Peeptoe Bootie in Nude - CharlotteRusse.com, $40
- Quilted Taupe Clutch - Forever21.com, $24.80
- Pink & gold metallic bow headband - CharlotteRusse.com, $5.50
- Hearts charm bracelet - CharlotteRusse.com, $6.50
- Gold bow earrings - CharlotteRusse.com, $4
- Peach stone age ring - Forever21.com, $3.80
- SEPHORA by OPI nail polish in Leotard Optional shade - Sephora.com, $9.50
February 10, 2011
February 9, 2011
- Boldly Brushed Peasant top - Anthropologie.com, $68
- Denim pleated trouser shorts - Gap.com, $54.50
- Summer straw hat - JCrew.com, $34.50
- Stud embellished t-strap sandals - GoJane.com, $15
- Large bamboo straw tote - LandsEndCanvas.com, $49.50
- Orange stain handmade flower pin - Etsy.com, $17
- Feather pendant necklace - Forever21.com, $6.80
- Metal feather cuff bracelet - UrbanOutfitters.com, $20
February 8, 2011
February 4, 2011
In other news...congrats to Ashley Martin who won this month's Clemson Girl outfit design contest. We're loving the fun purple 'tweed' look on Clemson Girl - it reminds us of Spring which can't get here fast enough!